Just want to share this quick tip, regarding windows 8 after installing avast and reboot your machine.
Here are the simple walk through to solve the issue:
- After login windows only black screen appear (But you can see your mouse pointer).
- Press Window+R and run the command prompt.
- After the command prompt run the Avast Interface.
4. Once avast Interface appear on screen go to security >Behavior Shield > Settings.
5.Click on Trusted Process, Add the following files to the list:
6. After adding the trusted processes, restart the machine to complete the process.
After login, it shouldn’t stuck on a blackscreen. Let me know if this walk-trough help you solve your issue.