Just want to share this quick tip, regarding windows 8 after installing avast and reboot your machine.
Here are the simple walk through to solve the issue:
- After login windows only black screen appear (But you can see your mouse pointer).
- Press Window+R and run the command prompt.
- After the command prompt run the Avast Interface.
4. Once avast Interface appear on screen go to security >Behavior Shield > Settings.
5.Click on Trusted Process, Add the following files to the list:
6. After adding the trusted processes, restart the machine to complete the process.
After login, it shouldn’t stuck on a blackscreen. Let me know if this walk-trough help you solve your issue.
After receiving my Keon mobile phone, Im trying to test some data packet connection using different network. Since the mobile phone model is not from Philippines, there is no current settings to download on network. But it can set manually under Cellular & Data > Advance settings > Data Settings all you need to fill up is the APN to function the data packet connection. Below are the settings for APN from different network.
APN Settings for Globe
Postpaid APN: internet.globe.com.ph
Prepaid APN: http.globe.com.ph
APN Settings for Smart Bro
Postpaid APN: smartbro
Prepaid APN: smartbro
APN Settings for Smart Buddy, Smart Gold
APN Settings for Sun Cellular
APN (static): minternet
APN (static): fbband or minternet
Once manually set you can now use the data packet connection to browse and download.
Finally arrived just this morning via UPS delivery… My new gadget to play with, the Firefox OS Developer Phone KEON. As a Mozilla Representative and active contributors in a community, i have the opportunity to request one of the developers phone for FREE to test the device and its apps. Thanks to Mozilla for this opportunity.
The KEON Device Specifications:
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 7225AB 1Ghz.
- UMTS 2100/1900/850 (3G HSPA).
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (2G EDGE).
- Screen 3.5″ HVGA Multitouch.
- Camera 3 MP.
- 4 GB (ROM) and 512 MB (RAM).
- MicroSD, Wifi N, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, Radio FM, Light & Prox. Sensor, G-Sensor, GPS, MicroUSB.
- Battery 1580 mAh.
Keon devices is also available via geeksphone website, if your interested to purchase a Firefox OS developer phone. Will start to play this device including the apps and will keep posting some blog regarding this device..
Are you looking for a job in Cebu City? there are a lot’s of way to find a job in Cebu City online and offline. I would like to share this (3) three resources for job seeker, who wants to find a job in Cebu City.
- Mynimo.com - is an internet job-bulletin-board for Cebu based jobs (they are not a recruitment or employment agency).With their philosophy is simple; to provide the best job-hunting and recruitment experience for the Cebu community. Mynimo.com is a popular job portal in Cebu City.
- Cebujobs.ph – a new internet job portal in Cebu City,mostly BPO in Cebu posted on this website.
- Sun Star Cebu – If you don’t want to go online, you can buy a Sun Star newspaper every Sunday issue. There is a lot of Classified ads regarding jobs opening in Cebu City and cost around 20.00 pesos.
These are the three (3) useful resources that can help you find a job in Cebu City. Enjoy job hunting…