Wanted to attend JavaOne in San Francisco? Here’s a challenge from Oracles with a prizes include all expense paid trips to JavaOne San Francisco and a Laptop. The Oracle Technology Network has launched the IoT Developer Challenge. https://www.java.net/challenge
You can find trainings and other resources on the https://www.java.net/challengewebsite. There are two categories of this competition – Professional and Students. The Prices include all expenses paid trips to JavaOne San Francisco and laptops.
How to Win
- Create a well-implemented, innovative and useful application using Java Embedded with devices, boards or other IoT technologies.
- Make a video presenting your project.
- Complete this Submission Form with links to your video and code, hardware/software details and team members’ information. Don’t forget to accept the Official Rules,
- Submissions begin Mar 3rd, 2014
- Submission deadline May 30th, 2014
- Winners announced Jun 30th, 2014
- JavaOne 2014 Sep 28 to Oct 2, 2014
- Java SE Embedded 7 and up
- Java ME Embedded 3.2 and up
- Java ME Embedded Client 1.1.1
I just update my website to WordPress 3.9 arrives with better media editing, gallery previews, audio and video playlists, and more
I just updated my wordpress website to version 3.9 codename “Smith” in honor of African-American jazz musician Jimmy Smith, WordPress 3.9 is supposed to give users a better understanding of how their content will look once it is published. The team has put together a video to show it off:
The new features are as follows:
- Improved visual editing: The new visual editor has improved speed, accessibility, and mobile support. You can paste into it from your word processor without wasting time to clean up messy styling.
- Edit images easily: With quicker access to crop and rotation tools, it’s now much easier to edit your images while editing posts and scale images directly in the editor.
- Drag and drop your images: Uploading your images is now as simple as grabbing them from your desktop and dropping them in the editor.
- Gallery previews: Galleries display a beautiful grid of images right in the editor, just like they do in your published post.
- Do more with audio and video: Images have galleries, and now media clips have playlists.
- Live widget and header previews: Add, edit, and rearrange your site’s widgets right in the theme customizer: preview your changes live and only save them when you’re ready. The improved header image tool also lets you upload, crop, and manage headers while customizing your theme.
- New theme browser: WordPress says you can now “lose yourself in the boundless supply of free WordPress.org themes.”
Are you using MS Config on your computer to configure your startup item? Here is another tools that can easily configure without changing the bootup option on your computer. This Tool, which has the most comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations of any startup monitor, shows you what programs are configured to run during system bootup or login, and shows you the entries in the order Windows processes them.
You can download this utility for free at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx
Looking for a great tools that can identify an infection running on your computer background? Or you want your task manager has more features? Well this tool will help you out. It is called as Proceed Explorer. Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded. This tool was developed by Mark Russinovich ,cofounder of Winternals Software and Sysinternals.com.
This tool is free to download from the MS website: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx