A lot of happening during the year 2009. I would like to list down some of my activities that ive accomplished last year.
- Being an Organizer of the Software Freedom Day 2009 which was held at STI College Zamboanga together with Mr. Jonathan Solis the IT Adviser of STI as my co-organizer
- Renew the Mindanao Open Source Society website and domain.
- Expanding the networking and partnership of Mindanao Open Source Society.
- New job on Rent BPO Outsourcing Services, Inc.
- Attended the Asia Source 3 which was held last November at Silang Cavite organized by IOSN ASEAN+3 and Inwent Germany.
- Having my own personalized domain and hosting www.rjiansevilla.com
- Meet the founder and Director of PC4Peace .
- Attend the SAP Small Workshop for SMEs organized by Fast Track Solution.
- Attend the DevCon at SM Davao last December.
Back to work and back to the net. A lot of happening during the year 2008. I would like to list down some of my activities that ive accomplished last year.
- Attended the Quantum IT Convention at Cagayan De Oro City organized by Xavier University
Transfer To New School " COMTECH Institute" as a full Time instructor
- Attended the Provincial College Editorial Guild Congress At Basilan State College
- Intramural 8-11 at COMTECH Zamboanga City
- Organized the "1st Software Freedom Day 2008" in Basilan
- Attending the Zamboanga Meetup bloggers
- Attended the Training of Trainers of Free and Open Source Software for SMEs at Antipolo City organized by IOSN and InWent
- Attended the AM1 and TM1 of TESDA at Zamboanga City