This is from my previous post about free wap browsing using you globe sim-card. You can also checked this following wap site below:
- http://email@example.com – you can download Java games, MP3, videos, Themes, Wallpaper etc. for free.
- http://ph.m.yahoo.com/p/messenger – Yahoo Messenger
- http://firstname.lastname@example.org/gwt/n?u= – Google Website
Yup, you hear it right you can browse website for free using your Globe Sim on your mobile, but all you have to do is activate your GPRS/MSS and have a Functional bookmarks. Below are the steps after you activate your GPRS/MSS.
1. You’ll need a functional bookmarks like this one : http://ea.amob.com
2. After having the this bookmark when you need to browse another site here’s the trick.
3. just at at the end of the bookmark address @ like http://ea.amob.com@
4. Then after the @ type the address you want to browse: http://email@example.com
That’s all the steps i use and it works on my Nokia 5200. I chat, downloads applications(Games, themes, Video etc.) and check emails on my mobile using my Globe Sim Card.
Note: For faster loading try to browse in the morning and dawn.
The new Opera Mini 4.1 for your mobile is already release. Some features below:
Now even faster
Prior to this release, we upgraded our servers and Opera Mini now receives your requested Web pages up to 50% faster. So you can now access sites like Facebook, BBC, and any of your other favorite Web sites even faster, with Desktop-like speeds.
Find things faster
The new Opera Mini 4.1 lets you search for text within a Web page so you can get to the information you need even quicker than before.
Get to your Web sites faster
When typing Web addresses, Opera Mini 4.1 will recognize and suggest completions for you based on your Bookmarks and browsing history, making address input faster, easier and much more intuitive.
Download and upload files
On phones with JSR-75, you can now upload and download files using Opera Mini 4.1, without being re-routed to your phone’s native browser. Update your blog while on the go. Upload photos to your Web site or social network. Add attachments easily to Web-based email, and download other non media-rich content to your phone using Opera Mini 4.1.
Save it for laterOn phones with JSR-75, Opera Mini 4.1 lets you save pages for offline viewing so you can quickly access and read your desired Web content, even when you’re on a plane, in the subway, or in other places where you can’t get network reception. Depending on your phone, you may need to choose a destination folder for storing pages for offline viewing.