Having a problem with your Windows Live Mail as it always stay Offline? When you try to click online, it still goes to offline? Well, Windows Live Mail is connected with your Internet Explorer. To solve the issue, you can just follow this simple steps below:
1. Open your Internet Explorer.
2. In the browser window, press these keys on your keyboard, ALT + F and click Work Offline. (Ensure that the work offline option is not checked.) In case that the option is already unchecked, please check and uncheck the option again to refresh the settings.
3. After doing so, launch Windows Live Mail and check if the issue still occurs.
It work on me but let me know, If this steps above work from your side.
Having problem with your kaspersky software? or you want to uninstall it and some errors might occur when deleting Kaspersky Lab products via Start > Control Panel > Add\Remove Programs (Add/Remove Programs). As a result the application may not uninstall correctly or remnants of the application may remain in the system. In order to fully remove the installed Kaspersky Lab product, use the kavremover utility (the utility deletes all activation data and you will need to activate an installed product copy once again).
Removal utility enables complete uninstall of the following products:
- Kaspersky Small Office Security 2 for Personal Computer / for File Server
- Kaspersky PURE (all versions)
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus (all versions)
- Kaspersky Internet Security (all versions)
- Kaspersky Password Manager (all versions)
- AVP Tool driver
- Kaspersky Security Scan 2.0
Source: Kaspersky LAB
Finally arrived just this morning via UPS delivery… My new gadget to play with, the Firefox OS Developer Phone KEON. As a Mozilla Representative and active contributors in a community, i have the opportunity to request one of the developers phone for FREE to test the device and its apps. Thanks to Mozilla for this opportunity.
The KEON Device Specifications:
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 7225AB 1Ghz.
- UMTS 2100/1900/850 (3G HSPA).
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (2G EDGE).
- Screen 3.5″ HVGA Multitouch.
- Camera 3 MP.
- 4 GB (ROM) and 512 MB (RAM).
- MicroSD, Wifi N, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, Radio FM, Light & Prox. Sensor, G-Sensor, GPS, MicroUSB.
- Battery 1580 mAh.
Keon devices is also available via geeksphone website, if your interested to purchase a Firefox OS developer phone. Will start to play this device including the apps and will keep posting some blog regarding this device..
It been months using a custom ROM for Galaxy Y and finally i bumped on a this new custom ROM name Jellyblast V3. Its actually a theme with Jelly Bean for Galaxy Y. If you want to use a android jelly bean version on Galaxy Y phone you can use this custom ROM.
WHY CUSTOM ROM?
For me, using custom ROM on Galaxy it is more faster compare to a normal default stock OS, Less memory usage and best of all it save battery a lot even you are playing your phone.
Download Information: Here