I just update my website to WordPress 3.9 arrives with better media editing, gallery previews, audio and video playlists, and more
I just updated my wordpress website to version 3.9 codename “Smith” in honor of African-American jazz musician Jimmy Smith, WordPress 3.9 is supposed to give users a better understanding of how their content will look once it is published. The team has put together a video to show it off:
The new features are as follows:
- Improved visual editing: The new visual editor has improved speed, accessibility, and mobile support. You can paste into it from your word processor without wasting time to clean up messy styling.
- Edit images easily: With quicker access to crop and rotation tools, it’s now much easier to edit your images while editing posts and scale images directly in the editor.
- Drag and drop your images: Uploading your images is now as simple as grabbing them from your desktop and dropping them in the editor.
- Gallery previews: Galleries display a beautiful grid of images right in the editor, just like they do in your published post.
- Do more with audio and video: Images have galleries, and now media clips have playlists.
- Live widget and header previews: Add, edit, and rearrange your site’s widgets right in the theme customizer: preview your changes live and only save them when you’re ready. The improved header image tool also lets you upload, crop, and manage headers while customizing your theme.
- New theme browser: WordPress says you can now “lose yourself in the boundless supply of free WordPress.org themes.”
Having a problem with your Windows Live Mail as it always stay Offline? When you try to click online, it still goes to offline? Well, Windows Live Mail is connected with your Internet Explorer. To solve the issue, you can just follow this simple steps below:
1. Open your Internet Explorer.
2. In the browser window, press these keys on your keyboard, ALT + F and click Work Offline. (Ensure that the work offline option is not checked.) In case that the option is already unchecked, please check and uncheck the option again to refresh the settings.
3. After doing so, launch Windows Live Mail and check if the issue still occurs.
It work on me but let me know, If this steps above work from your side.
Having problem with your kaspersky software? or you want to uninstall it and some errors might occur when deleting Kaspersky Lab products via Start > Control Panel > Add\Remove Programs (Add/Remove Programs). As a result the application may not uninstall correctly or remnants of the application may remain in the system. In order to fully remove the installed Kaspersky Lab product, use the kavremover utility (the utility deletes all activation data and you will need to activate an installed product copy once again).
Removal utility enables complete uninstall of the following products:
- Kaspersky Small Office Security 2 for Personal Computer / for File Server
- Kaspersky PURE (all versions)
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus (all versions)
- Kaspersky Internet Security (all versions)
- Kaspersky Password Manager (all versions)
- AVP Tool driver
- Kaspersky Security Scan 2.0
Source: Kaspersky LAB
Finally arrived just this morning via UPS delivery… My new gadget to play with, the Firefox OS Developer Phone KEON. As a Mozilla Representative and active contributors in a community, i have the opportunity to request one of the developers phone for FREE to test the device and its apps. Thanks to Mozilla for this opportunity.
The KEON Device Specifications:
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 7225AB 1Ghz.
- UMTS 2100/1900/850 (3G HSPA).
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (2G EDGE).
- Screen 3.5″ HVGA Multitouch.
- Camera 3 MP.
- 4 GB (ROM) and 512 MB (RAM).
- MicroSD, Wifi N, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, Radio FM, Light & Prox. Sensor, G-Sensor, GPS, MicroUSB.
- Battery 1580 mAh.
Keon devices is also available via geeksphone website, if your interested to purchase a Firefox OS developer phone. Will start to play this device including the apps and will keep posting some blog regarding this device..