Looking for a website that can compare price when you purchase gadget? Found this nice website that was venture by Rocket Internet known as PricePanda as the leading price comparison website in South East Asia. For Philippines you can also compare the price by visiting their official website at http://www.pricepanda.com.ph/ . Rocket Internet is one of the world’s largest e-commerce focused venture capital firms and startup incubators founded in 2007 by the Samwer brothers.
Posts Tagged ‘tech’
Wanted to attend JavaOne in San Francisco? Here’s a challenge from Oracles with a prizes include all expense paid trips to JavaOne San Francisco and a Laptop. The Oracle Technology Network has launched the IoT Developer Challenge. https://www.java.net/challenge
You can find trainings and other resources on the https://www.java.net/challengewebsite. There are two categories of this competition – Professional and Students. The Prices include all expenses paid trips to JavaOne San Francisco and laptops.
How to Win
- Create a well-implemented, innovative and useful application using Java Embedded with devices, boards or other IoT technologies.
- Make a video presenting your project.
- Complete this Submission Form with links to your video and code, hardware/software details and team members’ information. Don’t forget to accept the Official Rules,
- Submissions begin Mar 3rd, 2014
- Submission deadline May 30th, 2014
- Winners announced Jun 30th, 2014
- JavaOne 2014 Sep 28 to Oct 2, 2014
- Java SE Embedded 7 and up
- Java ME Embedded 3.2 and up
- Java ME Embedded Client 1.1.1
I just update my website to WordPress 3.9 arrives with better media editing, gallery previews, audio and video playlists, and more
I just updated my wordpress website to version 3.9 codename “Smith” in honor of African-American jazz musician Jimmy Smith, WordPress 3.9 is supposed to give users a better understanding of how their content will look once it is published. The team has put together a video to show it off:
The new features are as follows:
- Improved visual editing: The new visual editor has improved speed, accessibility, and mobile support. You can paste into it from your word processor without wasting time to clean up messy styling.
- Edit images easily: With quicker access to crop and rotation tools, it’s now much easier to edit your images while editing posts and scale images directly in the editor.
- Drag and drop your images: Uploading your images is now as simple as grabbing them from your desktop and dropping them in the editor.
- Gallery previews: Galleries display a beautiful grid of images right in the editor, just like they do in your published post.
- Do more with audio and video: Images have galleries, and now media clips have playlists.
- Live widget and header previews: Add, edit, and rearrange your site’s widgets right in the theme customizer: preview your changes live and only save them when you’re ready. The improved header image tool also lets you upload, crop, and manage headers while customizing your theme.
- New theme browser: WordPress says you can now “lose yourself in the boundless supply of free WordPress.org themes.”
Having a problem with your Windows Live Mail as it always stay Offline? When you try to click online, it still goes to offline? Well, Windows Live Mail is connected with your Internet Explorer. To solve the issue, you can just follow this simple steps below:
1. Open your Internet Explorer.
2. In the browser window, press these keys on your keyboard, ALT + F and click Work Offline. (Ensure that the work offline option is not checked.) In case that the option is already unchecked, please check and uncheck the option again to refresh the settings.
3. After doing so, launch Windows Live Mail and check if the issue still occurs.
It work on me but let me know, If this steps above work from your side.