Looking for an application to sync on outlook with your icloud (email, contacts, calendar etc.) in Windows Machine?
The icloud control panel will help you sync all the icloud application. iCloud keeps mail, contacts, and calendars up to date between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Windows PC, and lets you share calendars and task lists.
iCloud also keeps your Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome bookmarks on Windows in sync with your Safari bookmarks on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac.
With My Photo Stream, iCloud automatically downloads the photos you take with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC, — and any photos you add to My Photo Stream are automatically available on your other devices set up with iCloud.
Download now using this link : http://support.apple.com/downloads/DL1455/en_US/iCloudSetup.exe
Having a problem with your Windows Live Mail as it always stay Offline? When you try to click online, it still goes to offline? Well, Windows Live Mail is connected with your Internet Explorer. To solve the issue, you can just follow this simple steps below:
1. Open your Internet Explorer.
2. In the browser window, press these keys on your keyboard, ALT + F and click Work Offline. (Ensure that the work offline option is not checked.) In case that the option is already unchecked, please check and uncheck the option again to refresh the settings.
3. After doing so, launch Windows Live Mail and check if the issue still occurs.
It work on me but let me know, If this steps above work from your side.
Having problem with your kaspersky software? or you want to uninstall it and some errors might occur when deleting Kaspersky Lab products via Start > Control Panel > Add\Remove Programs (Add/Remove Programs). As a result the application may not uninstall correctly or remnants of the application may remain in the system. In order to fully remove the installed Kaspersky Lab product, use the kavremover utility (the utility deletes all activation data and you will need to activate an installed product copy once again).
Removal utility enables complete uninstall of the following products:
- Kaspersky Small Office Security 2 for Personal Computer / for File Server
- Kaspersky PURE (all versions)
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus (all versions)
- Kaspersky Internet Security (all versions)
- Kaspersky Password Manager (all versions)
- AVP Tool driver
- Kaspersky Security Scan 2.0
Source: Kaspersky LAB
Having issue on your email client? (Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, IncrediMail, Mail Tile etc.)
- Email send, but stuck on outbox?
- Unable to send email with an error message on the server?
- Unable to received new email?
Well you just need to check your settings on your email client, as there is an issue with your server configuration, or just your ISP. I have compile some working common email server settings to solve the issue.
You can download the list : Common Email Settings
If it still doesn’t work and the port is still blocking, You need to contact your Internet Service Provider to unblock the port.