This is from my previous post about free wap browsing using you globe sim-card. You can also checked this following wap site below:
- http://email@example.com – you can download Java games, MP3, videos, Themes, Wallpaper etc. for free.
- http://ph.m.yahoo.com/p/messenger – Yahoo Messenger
- http://firstname.lastname@example.org/gwt/n?u= – Google Website
Yup, you hear it right you can browse website for free using your Globe Sim on your mobile, but all you have to do is activate your GPRS/MSS and have a Functional bookmarks. Below are the steps after you activate your GPRS/MSS.
1. You’ll need a functional bookmarks like this one : http://ea.amob.com
2. After having the this bookmark when you need to browse another site here’s the trick.
3. just at at the end of the bookmark address @ like http://ea.amob.com@
4. Then after the @ type the address you want to browse: http://email@example.com
That’s all the steps i use and it works on my Nokia 5200. I chat, downloads applications(Games, themes, Video etc.) and check emails on my mobile using my Globe Sim Card.
Note: For faster loading try to browse in the morning and dawn.